The Trafton Travelers are back in the swing of things, with a full schedule of trips upcoming for the rest of the year. For details on any of the trips, or to reserve your spot, call Robin at (207) 457-0080.
- July 29 – Cabbage Island Clambakes and Boothbay Harbor Shopping, $125. This trip is full, but there is a wait list.
- August 26 – Cape Ann Tour and Lunch and the Village Restaurant, $110. Includes a guided tour of Gloucester and Rockport, with ample time to wander through scenic Rockport. Payment due 8/6.
- September 23 & 24 – Mystery Trip. $325 per person Double, $315 per person Triple, $409 per person Single. Currently one single spot remaining.
- October 7 – Spirit of Boston Lunch and Boston Harbor Cruise, $115. The two-hour cruise will take in the Boston skyline and waterfront landmarks. A delicious buffet luncheon will be served, and a DJ will provide music for dancing and entertainment. Payment due 9/10.
- November 18 – Wrentham Outlet Mall Shopping Trip and Lunch on your own, $65. Payment due 11/1.
- December 8-10 – White Mountain Hotel Christmas Trip: Shows, Shopping and Sightseeing, $519 per person double, $489 per person triple, $679 per person single. $100 deposit due 8/15, final balance due 10/31.
The Travelers are also looking ahead to next year, with two European trips planned through Collette’s.
- Spotlight on the French Riviera, March 19-27, 2022. $3,398 per person double occupancy if booked by 9/20/21 (insurance included).
- Classic Danube River Cruise, September 25 – October 5, 2022, $4.498 per person double occupancy, lower outside cabin (insurance included).
The YMCA Trafton Center is a membership-based organization dedicated to providing individuals 50 and older with opportunities to socialize and participate in learning and wellness opportunities. Annual single adult membership is $72, no additional cost for Sanford-Springvale YMCA members. In addition to the trips, they have over 20 regularly scheduled classes/programs, including ballroom dancing each Thursday at 3:45; wellness activities including yoga, chair yoga and tai chi; games including bingo, cornhole and scat; monthly walks and more. Stop by the Center at 19 Elm St. and join in the fun!