Pickleball for Seniors (plus)
What is Pickleball? It’s a mixture of tennis, pingpong and staying out of the kitchen. This game has caught the spirit of many including Roger Huppe, Ben Harris and Ernie Cote who have dedicated much time and effort to seeing this sport grow in Sanford/Springvale. It is played weekly year round. They have equipment for public use and will teach you how to play.
They play at Carpentier Park during the summer months, but now that the weather is cooler, they’ve moved indoors to the Nasson Gym. Cost to play is just $3 per day, and no registration is required – just pay the supervisor on duty.
- Tuesday and Thursday 9:00-Noon – Beginner and Intermediate Play
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00-Noon – Advanced Play
- Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers.
- Masks required.
- Temperatures taken at door – please don’t come if you are feeling sick.
- They will not be meeting on the day before Thanksgiving.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.