The City of Sanford has announced the 2021 openings for boards and committees:
- The Budget Committee has four openings (4), each for a one year term.
- The Planning Board has three openings (3), two for a 3 year term and one for a one year term to fill an unexpired seat.
- The Board of Appeals has two openings (2), each for a 3 year term.
- The Board of Assessment Review has five openings (5), each for a 3 year term.
- The Design Review Committee has three openings (3), each for a 2 year term.
- The Sanford Housing Authority Board of Commissioners has two openings (2), each for a 3 year term. One (1) opening is for a tenant representative to fill an unexpired term ending 12/31/2020. One (1) opening is for a member at large.
- The Trails Development & Urban Forestry Committee has no limits on members or terms.
- The Historical Committee has no limits on members or terms.
Applications are also available by contacting the City Manager’s office at 324-9173 or by email at email@example.com.
Please mail applications to: City of Sanford, Attn: Lorisa Ricketts, 919 Main St., Sanford, ME 04073
The deadline to submit applications is Friday, December 18, 2020 at 4:00 PM. Appointments will be made January 5, 2021.